PRISHTINA 2022 INTERNATIONAL POSTER FESTIVAL
CALL FOR POSTERS ! P • I • P • F 2 • 2 2
PRISHTINA 2022 INTERNATIONAL POSTER FESTIVAL • FESTIVALI NDËRKOMBËTAR I POSTERIT PRISHTINA 2022
FREEDOM • FREE THEME
Freedom is the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint, and the absence of a despotic government. Kosovo is young country in world, it’s about 14 years from the first declaration of it’s independence.
A. Professional (short CV include)
B. Students & others
Theme: FREEDOM • FREE THEME
The creation is based on life and on daily events in relation of corruption.
1. Promote a freedom that connected Kosovo Independence state and decision of it’s people to live and work in freedom country.
2. You can reflect on any interesting theme that you teased and create what you feel that is more provocation in general.
October 2, 2022
Dimensions: 70 x 100 cm, RGB mode, 72dpi, *.jpg format.
70 x 100 cm, CMYK print, 300 dpi, *.jpg format.
1. Filename naming method: country_name-surname _work name;
2. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In category A will be the "TOP 100" who will be judged and exhibited. The exhibition time will be further notified after the deadline.
Rrezeart Galica, PhD in arts
Christopher Scott (Ireland), Professor of Graphic Design at the Iowa University of State, USA
Irwan Harnoko (Indonesia), Professor in Pradita University
Kye-soo Myung (South Korea), Professor of Emeritus, Konkuk University
Arafat Al-Naim (Arab Emirates), Professor at American University in the Emirates (AUE)
Behnam Raeesian (Iran), the head of the Union of Designers
Keith Kitz (USA), professor at Suffolk University (Boston, Massachusetts)
• The submitted works shall be original works and shall not infringe the intellectual property rights and other rights of any third party. The copyright involved in the works shall be the responsibility of the author.
• The text, graphics and images used in the works shall comply with the laws of the People's Republic of Kosovo; No insults, racial discrimination, geographical discrimination and other visual elements.
• The copyright of the works invested shall be owned by the author, and the organizer of this event shall have the right to promote, publicize and use the works, make them available for public exhibition, publication and distribution, etc., and may provide them to organizations and institutions related to the fight against "NCP" for use.
• There is no charge for this activity.
• The organizer reserves the right to interpret the event.
Registration form and logo download link: